Pre-order your Thanksgiving pies now for pick-up at one of our two Brooklyn locations or to book a limited number of delivery slots while they are still available. An annual Blackbirds tradition, we offer four Thanksgiving pie flavors - Salted Caramel Apple, Brown Butter Pumpkin, Bittersweet Chocolate Pecan and Salty Honey.
Click here to order a pie now for pick-up Saturday, November 21st through Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, November 26th.
You’ll be asked to select a pick-up date and one of two locations, either the Gowanus Pie Shop at 439 3rd Avenue or the Prospect Heights Pie Counter at 634 Dean Street.
We expect that available deliveries the week of Thanksgiving will book up soon, so if you’d like our pie to come to you we suggest ordering now (select “Local Delivery” from your cart).For nationwide shipping, we offer our pies via Goldbelly.
- I pre-ordered a pie, when can I pick it up?
BE SURE to pick up your pies on the day you booked. Pies can be picked up anytime during business hours on the day and at the location you booked your pick-up.
Our two Brooklyn locations are:
- The Pie Shop at 439 3rd Ave, Gowanus
- The Pie Counter at 634 Dean St, Prospect Heights
Bring your confirmation number with you. Orders not claimed on their pickup day are considered forfeited.
Please note, we close at noon on Thanksgiving Day!
- I forgot to pre-order, can I still get a pie?
We will have a limited number of pies available on a first come, first served basis each day of Thanksgiving week during business hours at our original Gowanus Pie Shop at 439 3rd Ave ONLY!
In order to maintain proper social distancing protocols, first come first served pies will NOT be available at 634 Dean St!
- Can I change my order?
All sales are final. Because of the volume of Thanksgiving pie orders we receive, we cannot accommodate changes to placed orders, including to pick up days or location. Thank you for understanding.
- What are your Holiday hours?
Both Brooklyn shops close at 12 noon on Thanksgiving Day! We are otherwise open normal hours Thanksgiving week.
To pick-up a pie that’s been pre-ordered for Thanksgiving, please remember to check your confirmation so that you’re picking up on the date and location you selected.
- What pies do you offer for Thanksgiving?
Every year, we offer four beloved Thanksgiving flavors:
- Salted Caramel Apple: Our most popular and iconic pie. Our hand-made caramel sauce is combined with a blend of sweet and tart apples sourced from the Hudson Valley. We add a spice blend that includes Angosturra bitters and finish with a light sprinkle of salt on the top to create a perfectly balanced take on the classic.
- Brown Butter Pumpkin: The best pumpkin pie you’ve ever tasted! The addition of brown butterscotch takes this pumpkin pie to another level.
- Bittersweet Chocolate Pecan: Lightly toasted, buttery pecans sourced from Texas, blended with a classic (but not too sweet) pecan pie style custard, atop a decadent layer of dark chocolate ganache.
- Salty Honey: An addictive and unique original flavor, we combine sweet, fragrant honey custard finished with a touch of flake sea salt for a perfect balance.
Each pie is 9 inches and produces about 8-10 slices. Pies are $42 each.
- Should I refrigerate my pies?
Pies should be refrigerated if not eaten within 24 hours of purchase.
Our pies are freshly baked and contain no preservatives or artificial flavors! Wrap in plastic before refrigeration to maintain freshness and pie should last up to 5 days. Bring to room temperature a few hours before serving or for Salted Caramel Apple, reheat as directed below.
To warm pies (recommended for Salted Caramel Apple only):
Bring oven to 250 ̊F and warm pie on a baking sheet for 15 minutes. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.